A week of feedback
So I wanted to thank everyone involved in making the game better, be it posting comments, videos or just linking it to a friend.
I certainly feel like the game got a very needed upgrade over the last week because of that. Here is some of what has been fixed, added or changed over this week from version 0.114 to 0.125
- changed the start of the first level (and the prologue overall) for easier understanding of the basic mechanics
- FOV slider
- animated tutorials
- better hitboxes
- more visual feedback (last remaining enemies location, abilities cooldown, kick cooldown, current health, etc...)
- mouse wheel to switch weapon
- black "smoke" bug fixed
- pistol teleport is now stable
- list of objectives left at the end of the level
- sound mixing fixed
- plus other minor fixes and changes
Looking at the feedback from the players it does seem that the frustration has been toned down, it was where I was the most unsure about and over time the frustration has been less present from update to update.
Making the timer optionalStill thinking about making the timer optional or not. I do like to have options in games, but this one change can have a huge effect on how the game is played.
Get All Day Dying Demo
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.